ATEA’s journal, Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, is one of the most prestigious international outlets for the publication of research in teacher education.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education is published by Taylor & Francis on behalf of ATEA and edited by:
- Professor Parlo Singh
- Associate Professor Leonie Rowan (Griffith University)
- Associate Professor Jeanne Allen
Editorial Assistant: Kathryn Bown
Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal and welcomes submissions from anywhere in the world. The journal promotes critical analysis of pedagogy and curriculum across early childhood, primary, secondary and post-compulsory education, focusing on:
- The pre-service and continuing education of teachers
- New ideas and innovative practices in teacher education
- The professional development of teachers
- Teaching and teacher education as work
- Social and policy contexts of teacher education
- New technologies in teacher education
Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education is published five times a year and a subscription to the journal is included in your ATEA membership. ATEA members who are Early Career Researchers are welcome to join the journal’s editorial team for a six month Editorial Internship. ECR members interested in learning about the management activities and scholarship involved in editing a high-quality research journal are invited to contact the Editors for further information.